SUMMARY OF MEDIA ARTS SKILLS - Al Razutis
Available on a contract or consulting basis
- Pioneer in art holography creations, exhibitions, display techniques.
- Internationally exhibited and collected artist.
- Author and pubisher of critical writings on holographic art.
- Present works include pulsed laser holograms and holographic movie projection.
- Expert in holography - laser optics and imaging technologies.
2D/3D MOTION-PICTURE ARTS
WEB GRAPHICS and HTML - DHTML - VRML - CSS - JS coder
- Builder of custom-designed web sites featuring muti-media 2D and 3D content.
- Builder of custom-designed user interfaces (Media Players) for web display of audio - video media.
- Project lead in avatar animation with speech recognition - interaction with navigation and content.
- Builder of 3D worlds (stereoscopic, virtual reality).
- Web content developer - optimizing content for multiple platforms and bandwidth.
- Photoshop and Flash graphic artist using a wide variety of authoring tools for graphics, media, 2D - 3D web.
- Designer in 3D Discreet - Max, VUE, Poser, and many other 3D authoring tools.
- Code writing - keeping it simple, allowing full transparency to the client
- Educated in physics and math - continuing education through research and practice.
- Substantial career as teacher, lecturer, professor in various universities and colleges.
- Extensive background in writing and critical studies of media, including development of curriculum and course studies.
- Past publisher - editor of two periodicals on film and holography, and author of critical essays.
- Currently developing holographic projection for educational-entertainment film projects.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com